Thursday, January 24, 2013

OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Tongs with Silicone Heads and Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

Here is another two part review, just for you. 


OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Tongs with Silicone Heads
I really like these tongs. I don't have to worry about them scratching my pans. The only downside is if you are cooking something that is thin and flat (thin sliced sweet potatoes for example), it is difficult to pick them up. I have not burned the silicon heads and the price is right. 

How it was consumed: used while cooking sweet potato fries and chicken.

Rating: 8/10 Great

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

I got a deal on this via Woot.com. you can find a link to then at the top bar of my site. If you click on the links there I get 5% of every sale or something similar. They are a deal a day site so they change out products all the time. I paid $10.81 for 2 of them. All you have to do is plug in the included transmitter to a USB port and you are good to go. I use this for my laptop and my media computer I have connected to my TV. Without something 
in between the transmitter and the mouse I can get a good 8-10 feet. If you can find it for $11 and you don't want to use your trackpad, I would highly recommend it. I think it is running $16 on amazon which isn't bad if you are in the market for a new mouse. it is nothing fancy but it works.

How it was consumed: One on my laptop to replace the trackpad. Another is used as a wireless mouse for my TV. 


Rating: 7/10 Good

No comments:

Post a Comment