Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dead Zach Day: Remember remember the 7th of November



With so much work to do I need some more buffer for this week. So here are some super cool things I have found!


I decided to be part of the next Batman movie. You know. It isn't a big deal.

Dark Knight Rises Needs Your Voice!Composer Hans Zimmer wants your chant for the upcoming film.

I am very happy that I got into the University of North Texas Graduate School pursuing a Masters in Computer Science!

Dick move Brolly.

This song was in the american version of the movie


It is pretty cool but the following video is probably my favorite non-Super Bowl commercial ever. 



Alright back to the grind stone. Hope yall found a small chunk of Zen in here. I know I left it somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment