Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First item. Samuel Adams® East West Kölsch


So I decided to have a beer tonight and I am enjoying my Samuel Adams® Summer Style pack I got from Costco. I tried a few different ones during the 4th of July but I didn't sit down and analyse the taste.

I believe I am going to rate the over all beer and write a little article about it. The rating will be 1-10 from worst to best.

1-2 = disgusting
3-4 = not worth the calories
5-6 = Average
7-8 = a good beer
9-10 = one my favorite beers

So lets begin!

Consumption: from a bottle.

Beer rating: 7

This is a better than average beer with an almost sweet taste at the beginning. I dare say it is close to being an 8 but it lacks a certain Je ne sais quoi. The taste is different enough to enjoy and isn't very pungent.

This will probably be the format of my beer reviews as I go on. A brief description and a Beer rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment